We have the answer for Smooch in a lift crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Smooch in a lift Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Smooch in a lift. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Smooch in a lift crossword clue should be:
- SNOG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SMOOCH (noun)
- an enthusiastic kiss
- SMOOCH (verb)
- snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- SNOG (verb)
- touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone’s mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Dutch banking giant with an orange lion logo Crossword Clue
- No Scrubs pop trio Crossword Clue
- Govt. stipend Crossword Clue
- Affirmative votes Crossword Clue
- Smart Crossword Clue
- Elba of The Suicide Squad Crossword Clue
- Lower a pitch? Crossword Clue
- Left at sea Crossword Clue
- Require Crossword Clue
- PD alert Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.