We have the answer for Singer/activist Downs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Singer/activist Downs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Singer/activist Downs. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer/activist Downs crossword clue should be:
- LILA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTIVIST (adjective)
- advocating or engaged in activism
- ACTIVIST (noun)
- a militant reformer
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Affaire de coeur Crossword Clue
- Husband-to-be Crossword Clue
- Figs. Crossword Clue
- Unintentionally reply all say Crossword Clue
- Smart NYT Crossword Clue
- English pronoun Crossword Clue
- Missing segment Crossword Clue
- French Lord Crossword Clue
- Affixes a patch say Crossword Clue
- Chip off the old flock? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.