We have the answer for Snapshot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Snapshot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Snapshot. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Snapshot crossword clue should be:
- PHOTO (5 letters)
- PIC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNAPSHOT (noun)
- an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
- PIC (noun)
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Lure into wrongdoing Crossword Clue
- CPR expert Crossword Clue
- ‘I’ll be glad to’ Crossword Clue
- Soccer cheer Crossword Clue
- Coarse woolen fabric Crossword Clue
- Just okay Crossword Clue
- Typical Crossword Clue
- Weird and scary Crossword Clue
- Scottish refusal Crossword Clue
- Farm mail abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.