We have the answer for Sneaky trick crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Sneaky trick crossword clue answer below.
Sneaky trick Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Mayor Andre Dickens’s city Crossword Clue
- Food that comes wrapped in a corn husk or a banana leaf Crossword Clue
- “___ Quiet Street” (2022 bestseller by Seraphina Nova Glass) Crossword Clue
- Title role for Brandy Crossword Clue
- The bull, in Mexico City Crossword Clue
- These Greek letters: PPP Crossword Clue
- “___ Happens Later” (new 1-Across rom-com that premieres on Oct. 13th; she directed it, too) Crossword Clue
- “Sleepless in ___” (1993 1-Across rom-com) Crossword Clue
- Favorite lady, maybe Crossword Clue
- Enter gradually Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNEAKY (adjective)
- marked by deception
- marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
- TRICK (noun)
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- a cunning or deceitful action or device
- TRICK (verb)
- deceive somebody
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sneaky trick crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.