We have the answer for So-called “father of geometry” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
So-called “father of geometry” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for So-called “father of geometry”. This clue last appeared November 13, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the So-called “father of geometry” crossword clue should be:
- EUCLID (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 13 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SO-CALLED (adjective)
- doubtful or suspect
- GEOMETRY (noun)
- the pure mathematics of points and lines and curves and surfaces
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hype Crossword Clue
- Actor Siriboe of “Queen Sugar” NYT Crossword Clue
- Arctic jacket NYT Crossword Clue
- Producers of multiple outs, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Land of leprechauns NYT Crossword Clue
- Mesopotamian metropolis NYT Crossword Clue
- Sch. for which John Wayne played tackle NYT Crossword Clue
- Big name in pain relief NYT Crossword Clue
- Unlawful occupant NYT Crossword Clue
- They start in the corners NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.