We have the answer for Social blunder crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Social blunder crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Social blunder Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 10, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 10, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Dance floor flourish NYT Crossword Clue
- Kyrgyzstan mountain range NYT Crossword Clue
- Runner on the ground? NYT Crossword Clue
- Writer Umberto NYT Crossword Clue
- 2007 Michael Moore documentary about health care NYT Crossword Clue
- Have a nibble of NYT Crossword Clue
- O.S.S. successor NYT Crossword Clue
- Apple with multiple cores NYT Crossword Clue
- Cozy corner NYT Crossword Clue
- Small ice cream order NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GAFFE (noun)
- a socially awkward or tactless act
- BLUNDER (verb)
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- utter impulsively
- BLUNDER (noun)
- an embarrassing mistake
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - January 10 2024
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - December 8 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 30 2023
- USA Today Crossword - September 13 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - July 12 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - July 11 2023
- NYT Crossword - May 1 2023
- LA Times Crossword - January 31 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Social blunder crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.