We have the answer for Soldier’s affirmative crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Soldier’s affirmative Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Big bungle NYT Crossword Clue
- Sass Crossword Clue
- Eight, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Ancient alphabet character NYT Crossword Clue
- Possibly glitchy software release NYT Crossword Clue
- Home to the Munch Museum NYT Crossword Clue
- Sch. in Charlottesville NYT Crossword Clue
- Good going! Crossword Clue
- Searched exhaustively NYT Crossword Clue
- Toilet paper layer NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFFIRMATIVE (adjective)
- affirming or giving assent
- expecting the best
- AFFIRMATIVE (noun)
- a reply of affirmation
- SOLDIER (noun)
- an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- SOLDIER (verb)
- serve as a soldier in the military
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.