We have the answer for Song of Solomon for one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Song of Solomon for one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Song of Solomon for one. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Song of Solomon for one crossword clue should be:
- NOVEL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOLOMON (noun)
- (Old Testament) son of David and king of Israel noted for his wisdom (10th century BC)
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before
- pleasantly new or different
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Question Crossword Clue
- Minnow catcher Crossword Clue
- Arena level Crossword Clue
- Mix things up Crossword Clue
- End of a piece by 65-Across Crossword Clue
- Springy backyard apparatus Crossword Clue
- Place whose state quarter features an astronaut Crossword Clue
- NYC ave. Crossword Clue
- Devour with gusto Crossword Clue
- Axe throwers asset Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.