We have the answer for Soothing mineral crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Soothing mineral Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- I should’ve ___ that coming! Crossword Clue
- O.G. Original Gangster rapper Crossword Clue
- Cost of a ride Crossword Clue
- Koko or King Kong Crossword Clue
- Matches up NYT Crossword Clue
- Its hands are over its face Crossword Clue
- French explorer of the Mississippi Crossword Clue
- Audibly Crossword Clue
- Hunter in the night sky Crossword Clue
- Coral island Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOOTHING (adjective)
- freeing from fear and anxiety
- affording physical relief
- MINERAL (adjective)
- composed of matter other than plant or animal
- MINERAL (noun)
- solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.