We have the answer for Sound of a dinner bell crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sound of a dinner bell Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sound of a dinner bell. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sound of a dinner bell crossword clue should be:
- TING (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TING (noun)
- a light clear metallic sound as of a small bell
- TING (verb)
- cause to make a ting
- make a light, metallic sound; go `ting’
- DINNER (noun)
- a party of people assembled to have dinner together
- the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Passover meal Crossword Clue
- Fight card listing Crossword Clue
- Unaffiliated, for short Crossword Clue
- Freight train rider Crossword Clue
- Decongestant target Crossword Clue
- Wind and water, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Here: Lat. Crossword Clue
- Pronoun pair Crossword Clue
- Fittingly, ohm’s reciprocal Crossword Clue
- Type of royal crown Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.