We have the answer for Sounds from punctured tires crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sounds from punctured tires Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sounds from punctured tires. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sounds from punctured tires crossword clue should be:
- HISSES (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 4 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUNCTURED (adjective)
- having a hole cut through
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Brouhahas Crossword Clue
- Prog rock band with an agreeable name Crossword Clue
- *Shawls from Australia? Crossword Clue
- Black eye colloquially Crossword Clue
- Reverberating sound effect Crossword Clue
- Fencing equipment Crossword Clue
- Shrek, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Blotch on a phone’s screen Crossword Clue
- H-huh?! Crossword Clue
- *Indicator of an economic recession? (Hint: Note how starred clues’ answers are heading) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.