We have the answer for South Pole’s frozen covering crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
South Pole’s frozen covering Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for South Pole’s frozen covering. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the South Pole’s frozen covering crossword clue should be:
- ICECAP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FROZEN (adjective)
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- absolutely still
- COVERING (noun)
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- the work of applying something
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Person collecting tickets on a railroad Crossword Clue
- Unusual knickknack Crossword Clue
- Something forbidden Crossword Clue
- Color that also means ‘sad’ Crossword Clue
- Having firm muscles Crossword Clue
- Italy’s capital, to Italians Crossword Clue
- Six-point football scores: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Traditional Native American tent Crossword Clue
- Sport with a puck Crossword Clue
- Spherical hairstyle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.