We have the answer for Tortilla chip crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tortilla chip Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tortilla chip. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tortilla chip crossword clue should be:
- NACHO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 28 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TORTILLA (noun)
- thin unleavened pancake made from cornmeal or wheat flour
- NACHO (noun)
- a tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Auction website Crossword Clue
- Without assistance Crossword Clue
- Revise, as a manuscript Crossword Clue
- Undermine Crossword Clue
- Garment for Julius Caesar Crossword Clue
- Person collecting tickets on a railroad Crossword Clue
- Three-foot measure Crossword Clue
- Above Crossword Clue
- Open and close one’s eyes quickly Crossword Clue
- Round toy on a string Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.