We have the answer for Southernmost of the Great Lakes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Southernmost of the Great Lakes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Southernmost of the Great Lakes. This clue last appeared October 28, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Southernmost of the Great Lakes crossword clue should be:
- ERIE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUTHERNMOST (adjective)
- situated farthest south
- GREAT (adjective)
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- of major significance or importance
- GREAT (noun)
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Tent fasteners Crossword Clue
- Dog food brand Crossword Clue
- Patron of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Earring type Crossword Clue
- Three in a triple play Crossword Clue
- Place for peels and massages Crossword Clue
- School in the Big Apple Crossword Clue
- ‘Severance’ actor ___ Scott Crossword Clue
- Diner sign Crossword Clue
- Hanauma Bay’s island Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.