7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Southwest and jetblue, we have the answer below.
Southwest and jetblue 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Southwest and jetblue in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- AIRLINES (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUTHWEST (noun)
- the southwestern region of the United States generally including New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, California, and sometimes Utah and Colorado.
- the compass point midway between south and west; at 225 degrees.
- SOUTHWEST (adverb)
- to, toward, or in the southwest.
- SOUTHWEST (adjective)
- situated in or oriented toward the southwest.
- coming from the southwest.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Hall-of-fame pitcher dennis – 7 Little Words
- Old-timey facial hair – 7 Little Words
- Fish dish – 7 Little Words
- A shoal – 7 Little Words
- Having few pleasures – 7 Little Words
- One who checks out books – 7 Little Words
- Imaginary – 7 Little Words
- Means of transportation – 7 Little Words
- How a dandy dresses – 7 Little Words
- Not too long ago – 7 Little Words