We have the answer for Spanish for “eyes” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spanish for “eyes” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spanish for “eyes”. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spanish for “eyes” crossword clue should be:
- OJOS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword August 29 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- EYES (noun)
- opinion or judgment
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- In pieces Crossword Clue
- Same for me Crossword Clue
- Merrick Garland’s org. NYT Crossword Clue
- *mwah* NYT Crossword Clue
- Ties up at harbor NYT Crossword Clue
- “Heck ___!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Boats like Noah’s Crossword Clue
- Origin of a surname like Butler, Mason or Wheeler NYT Crossword Clue
- Carell of The Office NYT Crossword Clue
- Mets ace DeGrom NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.