We have the answer for Specification on some nametags crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Specification on some nametags Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Specification on some nametags. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Specification on some nametags crossword clue should be:
- ANYPRONOUNS (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPECIFICATION (noun)
- a detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work
- a restriction that is insisted upon as a condition for an agreement
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Fender imperfections Crossword Clue
- Astrological archer, for short Crossword Clue
- Give off photons Crossword Clue
- ‘You already told me!’ Crossword Clue
- ___ card (phone insert) Crossword Clue
- Small recipe amount (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- ‘___ of Passion’ (1980 Pat Benatar album) Crossword Clue
- The O in IMHO Crossword Clue
- A year has 12 (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Gelato holder Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.