We have the answer for Speed of a musical piece crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Speed of a musical piece Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Speed of a musical piece. This clue last appeared May 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Speed of a musical piece crossword clue should be:
- TEMPO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TEMPO (noun)
- (music) the speed at which a composition is to be played
- the rate of some repeating event
- MUSICAL (adjective)
- containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- MUSICAL (noun)
- a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tiny version of something Crossword Clue
- Country s. of Canada Crossword Clue
- ‘Sorry I forgot you turned 16’ Crossword Clue
- Love seats, for instance Crossword Clue
- Thinnest American coins Crossword Clue
- Beach season Crossword Clue
- Basketball great Shaquille Crossword Clue
- Team ___ Crossword Clue
- Da Vinci’s ‘__ Lisa’ Crossword Clue
- Atmospheric oxygen layer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.