We have the answer for Springfield resident with a Ph.D. in computer science crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Springfield resident with a Ph.D. in computer science crossword clue most recently seen in the Vulture Crossword.
Springfield resident with a Ph.D. in computer science Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- Apply thickly, like foundation Crossword Clue
- Beverage that beeradvocate.com says should be “hop-centric” Crossword Clue
- “Soon, soon” Crossword Clue
- Dolla-___ (notoriously cheap Applebee’s drink) Crossword Clue
- “you’re telling me a ___ teen built this chapel?” Crossword Clue
- “Avatar: The Way of ___” Crossword Clue
- Skips Crossword Clue
- Pet that doesn’t stay inside Crossword Clue
- “Businessman” Musk who seems to be addicted to losing money Crossword Clue
- “One Kiss” artist Lipa Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPRINGFIELD (noun)
- capital of the state of Illinois
- a city and manufacturing center in southwestern Massachusetts on the Connecticut River
- RESIDENT (adjective)
- used of animals that do not migrate
- RESIDENT (noun)
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital
- someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Springfield resident with a Ph.D. in computer science crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.