We have the answer for Sprouted up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sprouted up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sprouted up. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sprouted up crossword clue should be:
- GREW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword December 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPROUTED (adjective)
- (of growing vegetation) having just emerged from the ground
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Ceremonial act Crossword Clue
- Heist booty Crossword Clue
- It’s replaced by sparkling wine in a Negroni Sbagliato Crossword Clue
- They’re smaller than oceans Crossword Clue
- Exec hidden in ‘director’ Crossword Clue
- ‘A League of Their Own’ star Davis Crossword Clue
- ‘Things look bad for us!’ Crossword Clue
- Person someone looks up to Crossword Clue
- Grapefruit segment Crossword Clue
- Keep your ___ about you Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.