We have the answer for Spy novel org. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Spy novel org. crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Spy novel org. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Short-lasting Crossword Clue
- NBA tiebreakers Crossword Clue
- Irish actor Stephen Crossword Clue
- Lacking pigment Crossword Clue
- Barrel of laughs Crossword Clue
- Severely harmed Crossword Clue
- Defective fireworks Crossword Clue
- Little bit Crossword Clue
- Pop singer from New Zealand Crossword Clue
- In any way Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before
- pleasantly new or different
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
- CIA (noun)
- an independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest; headed by the Director of Central Intelligence under the supervision of the President and National Security Council
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Spy novel org. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.