We have the answer for *Staging of a narc sting? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
*Staging of a narc sting? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for *Staging of a narc sting?. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the *Staging of a narc sting? crossword clue should be:
- DEATHEATER (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STAGING (noun)
- the production of a drama on the stage
- a system of scaffolds
- NARC (noun)
- a lawman concerned with narcotics violations
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Bourbon alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- Some sci-fi effects NYT Crossword Clue
- Some track-and-field races NYT Crossword Clue
- Street smarts NYT Crossword Clue
- Wanda Sykes, Regina Hall and Amy Schumer, for the 2022 Oscars NYT Crossword Clue
- “S.N.L.” alumna Rudolph NYT Crossword Clue
- Series of trade discounts? NYT Crossword Clue
- Symptom of burnout NYT Crossword Clue
- *Main course featuring Egyptian snake meat? NYT Crossword Clue
- “Is that a challenge?!” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.