We have the answer for Standard and Poor’s competitor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Standard and Poor’s competitor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Standard and Poor’s competitor. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Standard and Poor’s competitor crossword clue should be:
- MOODYS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPETITOR (noun)
- the contestant you hope to defeat
- STANDARD (noun)
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated
- any distinctive flag
- STANDARD (adjective)
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers
- regularly and widely used or sold
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Pepper grinder Crossword Clue
- Caribbean leader for 52 years Crossword Clue
- Apple establishment Crossword Clue
- Oreo ingredient Crossword Clue
- Alarm status Crossword Clue
- Cherie femme Crossword Clue
- Two-Oscar Davis Crossword Clue
- Stitched together Crossword Clue
- Actor Idris Crossword Clue
- Taken singly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.