We have the answer for Start of a Caesar claim crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Start of a Caesar claim Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Start of a Caesar claim. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Start of a Caesar claim crossword clue should be:
- ICAME (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 21 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAESAR (noun)
- conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC)
- United States comedian who pioneered comedy television shows (born 1922)
- CLAIM (noun)
- a demand especially in the phrase
- an established or recognized right
- CLAIM (verb)
- lay claim to; as of an idea
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Made noises on a ledge, perhaps Crossword Clue
- “B” term meaning “a setup with an out-of-sight microphone”? Crossword Clue
- Home of the Ninja Turtles Crossword Clue
- Decomposes Crossword Clue
- Coop feature Crossword Clue
- Dosimeter units Crossword Clue
- London-based multinational bank Crossword Clue
- Parts for assembling Crossword Clue
- “R” term meaning “what a sane brain demonstrates”? Crossword Clue
- Balls in gyms, sometimes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.