We have the answer for “Stayin’ ___” (disco classic) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Stayin’ ___” (disco classic) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Stayin’ ___” (disco classic). This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Stayin’ ___” (disco classic) crossword clue should be:
- ALIVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLASSIC (adjective)
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.
- well-known and long-established in form or style
- CLASSIC (noun)
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
- DISCO (noun)
- popular dance music (especially in the late 1970s); melodic with a regular bass beat; intended mainly for dancing at discotheques
- a public dance hall for dancing to recorded popular music
- DISCO (verb)
- dance to disco music
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Tremble NYT Crossword Clue
- Rejections Crossword Clue
- ⏸, on a remote NYT Crossword Clue
- Generation ___, first to be born in the 21st century NYT Crossword Clue
- Stand for a painter NYT Crossword Clue
- Bring to mind NYT Crossword Clue
- Request for a high five NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of attract NYT Crossword Clue
- Morning reading for many NYT Crossword Clue
- Falafel holders NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.