We have the answer for Stew holder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stew holder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stew holder. This clue last appeared March 5, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stew holder crossword clue should be:
- POT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLDER (noun)
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- a holding device
- POT (noun)
- slang for a paunch
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- POT (verb)
- plant in a pot
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Orthodontist’s org. Crossword Clue
- Have the lead Crossword Clue
- Bitter-tasting Crossword Clue
- How one behaves Crossword Clue
- Certain cybermessage Crossword Clue
- Title for Thatcher or Truss Crossword Clue
- Military weaponry Crossword Clue
- Type, as of transportation Crossword Clue
- Grooming appliance Crossword Clue
- Trees named for insects Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.