We have the answer for Door opener crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Door opener Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Door opener. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Door opener crossword clue should be:
- KNOB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNOB (noun)
- an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- any thickened enlargement
- OPENER (noun)
- a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Junior Navy officer: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Japan’s capital Crossword Clue
- ___ the knot Crossword Clue
- Big name in ice cream Crossword Clue
- Videographer’s need, for short Crossword Clue
- “The ___ of the Rings” (film series) Crossword Clue
- Quick refreshing snooze Crossword Clue
- Timed Olympics event Crossword Clue
- Beaver’s project? Crossword Clue
- Baseball star Mel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.