Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Still slightly wet crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Still slightly wet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Still slightly wet. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Still slightly wet crossword clue should be:
- DAMP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DAMP (verb)
- lessen in force or effect.
- deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping.
- DAMP (noun)
- a slight wetness.
- DAMP (adjective)
- slightly wet.
- SLIGHTLY (adverb)
- in a slim or slender manner.
- to a small degree or extent.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Actress Thompson of “Back to the Future” Crossword Clue
- De-stress destination Crossword Clue
- VIP in a company Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Pale lager beer brand that originated in the Netherlands in 1873 Crossword Clue
- Brazil’s Carnival City, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Environmentalist’s prefix Crossword Clue
- Cafe au ___ Crossword Clue
- One hailed at an airport Crossword Clue
- ___ pal (rhyming bestie) Crossword Clue
- Chowed down Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.