We have the answer for Still slightly wet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Still slightly wet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Still slightly wet. This clue last appeared October 19, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Still slightly wet crossword clue should be:
- DAMP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DAMP (verb)
- lessen in force or effect
- deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- DAMP (noun)
- a slight wetness
- DAMP (adjective)
- slightly wet
- SLIGHTLY (adverb)
- in a slim or slender manner
- to a small degree or extent
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “___ man walks into the bar…” 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- ___ the deal (make official) Crossword Clue
- “Little ___,” anthology series about immigrants, starring Suraj Sharma and Zachary Quinto on Apple TV+ Crossword Clue
- Fanta container Crossword Clue
- Place to get an espresso Crossword Clue
- Novelist Rita ___ Brown Crossword Clue
- Stench or smell Crossword Clue
- The Home ___ (retail chain) Crossword Clue
- Advanced in age, say Crossword Clue
- Suffix with “mountain” or “auction” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.