We have the answer for Sundance Kid’s girlfriend crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sundance Kid’s girlfriend Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sundance Kid’s girlfriend. This clue last appeared February 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sundance Kid’s girlfriend crossword clue should be:
- ETTA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GIRLFRIEND (noun)
- a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
- any female friend
- KID (verb)
- be silly or tease one another
- tell false information to for fun
- KID (noun)
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Documental evidence Crossword Clue
- Auto from Bavaria Crossword Clue
- Risky pursuit of pleasure Crossword Clue
- 128 oz. Crossword Clue
- How some rum is made Crossword Clue
- Baby bear Crossword Clue
- Benjamins Crossword Clue
- Cruel creditors Crossword Clue
- Timberlake’s former boy band Crossword Clue
- Buzzing about Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.