We have the answer for Sunny lounging spot for a cat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Sunny lounging spot for a cat crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Sunny lounging spot for a cat Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- “How I Met Your Mother” actress Hannigan Crossword Clue
- Genre for “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” Crossword Clue
- Flared dress type Crossword Clue
- Submits one’s résumé Crossword Clue
- Foreshadowed Crossword Clue
- Upgrade, as factory machinery Crossword Clue
- Sal of “Rebel Without a Cause” Crossword Clue
- “Never heard of it” Crossword Clue
- Recipient of a subpoena Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SILL (noun)
- (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
- structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- SUNNY (adjective)
- bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sunny lounging spot for a cat crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.