We have the answer for Trouble, metaphorically crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Trouble, metaphorically crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Trouble, metaphorically Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “Because so much is riding on your ___” (old Michelin slogan) Crossword Clue
- Dressed up for graduation day Crossword Clue
- “Rizzoli & ___” (TNT crime drama) Crossword Clue
- Approach in order to attack Crossword Clue
- Driver’s source of directions, for short Crossword Clue
- Catchphrase for Bart Simpson Crossword Clue
- Travelled à la Santa Claus Crossword Clue
- Gluten-free General Mills cereal Crossword Clue
- What authority figures might not want to hear Crossword Clue
- First mass-produced hybrid vehicle Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TROUBLE (noun)
- a source of difficulty
- an effort that is inconvenient
- TROUBLE (verb)
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Trouble, metaphorically crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.