We have the answer for Sweeping stories crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sweeping stories Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sweeping stories. This clue last appeared December 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sweeping stories crossword clue should be:
- EPICS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SWEEPING (adjective)
- ignoring distinctions
- taking in or moving over (or as if over) a wide area; often used in combination
- SWEEPING (noun)
- the act of cleaning with a broom
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Like trees in winter Crossword Clue
- *In a safe house, say Crossword Clue
- Set foot on Crossword Clue
- Worship Crossword Clue
- Two hearts, say Crossword Clue
- Folder Features Crossword Clue
- More hesitant Crossword Clue
- Fill fully Crossword Clue
- Being, in Bordeaux Crossword Clue
- *Invites guests for celebrating Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.