We have the answer for Symbol in the center of the Japanese flag crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Symbol in the center of the Japanese flag Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Symbol in the center of the Japanese flag. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Symbol in the center of the Japanese flag crossword clue should be:
- SUN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAPANESE (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language
- JAPANESE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- CENTER (noun)
- a building dedicated to a particular activity
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- CENTER (verb)
- direct one’s attention on something
- move into the center
- CENTER (adjective)
- equally distant from the extremes
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Where Gandalf declares “You shall not pass!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Word on Italian street signs NYT Crossword Clue
- Moves into position, as troops NYT Crossword Clue
- Speak sharply Crossword Clue
- Like the planets Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars NYT Crossword Clue
- Plumber’s joint NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ engr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of Christopher Robin NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with friendly Crossword Clue
- 1997 horror film with the tagline “When you can’t breathe, you can’t scream” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.