We have the answer for Tarzan’s clique crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tarzan’s clique Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tarzan’s clique. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tarzan’s clique crossword clue should be:
- APES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLIQUE (noun)
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- TARZAN (noun)
- a man raised by apes who was the hero of a series of novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- (sometimes used ironically) a man of great strength and agility (after the hero of a series of novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- “Forrest —” Crossword Clue
- How lovers may stroll Crossword Clue
- Hourglass fill Crossword Clue
- 503, in old Rome Crossword Clue
- Away from WSW Crossword Clue
- Duel tool Crossword Clue
- Sore spot NYT Crossword Clue
- Shetlands, e.g Crossword Clue
- “Life — cabaret …” Crossword Clue
- Active sort Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.