We have the answer for Takeoff stat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Takeoff stat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Takeoff stat. This clue last appeared February 11, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Takeoff stat crossword clue should be:
- ETD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 11 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKEOFF (noun)
- humorous or satirical mimicry
- a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody’s style, usually in a humorous way
- ETD (noun)
- a system for screening luggage in airports; an agent passes a swab around or inside luggage and then runs the swab through a machine that can detect trace amounts of explosives
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Jazz singer Carmen Crossword Clue
- Corolla component Crossword Clue
- Department in eastern France Crossword Clue
- Bar mitzvah, e.g Crossword Clue
- Peru neighbor Crossword Clue
- Hard work Crossword Clue
- Galoots Crossword Clue
- Former Dodge models Crossword Clue
- Rocker Rose Crossword Clue
- River of Iraq Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.