We have the answer for Tech debut of 1998 crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tech debut of 1998 Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- U.N. agency for workers Crossword Clue
- Boot parts Crossword Clue
- Twice tetra- Crossword Clue
- Not terrible, but not terrific either Crossword Clue
- Game stopper Crossword Clue
- Campaign-backing orgs. Crossword Clue
- Other than Crossword Clue
- Yale Bowl cheerers Crossword Clue
- Some retinal cells Crossword Clue
- Greek portico Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TECH (noun)
- a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- DEBUT (noun)
- the act of beginning something new
- the presentation of a debutante in society
- DEBUT (verb)
- appear for the first time in public
- make one’s debut
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.