We have the answer for Telemarketing tactic crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Telemarketing tactic Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Telemarketing tactic. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Telemarketing tactic crossword clue should be:
- UPSELL (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TELEMARKETING (noun)
- the use of the telephone as an interactive medium for promotion and sales
- TACTIC (noun)
- a plan for attaining a particular goal
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Bit part for a big name Crossword Clue
- Releases longer than singles and shorter than LPs Crossword Clue
- Observes Crossword Clue
- ‘Te ___’ (‘I love you’) Crossword Clue
- Reptile-shaped chocolate Crossword Clue
- Deep-fried, cheese-filled dessert Crossword Clue
- Barely Crossword Clue
- Shoe brand with a ‘fly’ name Crossword Clue
- ‘Permission to Dance’ band Crossword Clue
- ‘I’ll be there in a ___!’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.