We have the answer for Tennis court sight crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tennis court sight Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Like much testimony Crossword Clue
- Makes complete Crossword Clue
- Decorative woodwork Crossword Clue
- Thing blocked by sunscreen Crossword Clue
- Freaks out Crossword Clue
- Bodily trunk Crossword Clue
- Sewing kit item Crossword Clue
- Dumbledore’s first name Crossword Clue
- Ahead of time Crossword Clue
- Affectedly designed Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURT (noun)
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- COURT (verb)
- seek someone’s favor
- make amorous advances towards
- TENNIS (noun)
- a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.