We have the answer for Tennis star Barty who announced her retirement in 2022 familiarly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tennis star Barty who announced her retirement in 2022 familiarly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tennis star Barty who announced her retirement in 2022 familiarly. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tennis star Barty who announced her retirement in 2022 familiarly crossword clue should be:
- ASH (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANNOUNCED (adjective)
- declared publicly; made widely known
- RETIREMENT (noun)
- withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
- the state of being retired from one’s business or occupation
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Trainees bad habits? Crossword Clue
- Seal the deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Out of the way Crossword Clue
- Augment with superfluous verbiage Crossword Clue
- Take ten NYT Crossword Clue
- Adams eldest Crossword Clue
- Halter attachment Crossword Clue
- Heavily into Crossword Clue
- Knockoff Crossword Clue
- Without with of Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.