We have the answer for Terrier breed named for a Scottish 27-Across crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Terrier breed named for a Scottish 27-Across crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Pop Crossword.
Terrier breed named for a Scottish 27-Across Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Cranberry-growing area Crossword Clue
- Like leaf blowers Crossword Clue
- Term added to Merriam-Webster in 2023 that refers to a product that suddenly becomes popular because of a viral social media campaign (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Lynyrd Skynyrd power ballad “___ Bird” Crossword Clue
- “Difficult Women” writer Roxane Crossword Clue
- One of 88 on a piano Crossword Clue
- Fictional detective Wolfe created by Rex Stout Crossword Clue
- Initials on oral care products Crossword Clue
- Like a phoenix rising from the ___ Crossword Clue
- Foolishly hasty Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCOTTISH (noun)
- the dialect of English used in Scotland
- SCOTTISH (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
- TERRIER (noun)
- any of several usually small short-bodied breeds originally trained to hunt animals living underground
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Daily Pop Crossword
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Terrier breed named for a Scottish 27-Across crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.