We have the answer for Tex-Mex dish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tex-Mex dish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tex-Mex dish. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tex-Mex dish crossword clue should be:
- FAJITA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISH (noun)
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- DISH (verb)
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- make concave; shape like a dish
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Nikkei 225 currency NYT Crossword Clue
- Peels, as an apple Crossword Clue
- Laudatory work Crossword Clue
- Dionysian party NYT Crossword Clue
- “In like a lion, out like a ___” (March adage) NYT Crossword Clue
- Whoopee cushion, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Sandwich on a sesame seed bun NYT Crossword Clue
- Do for Billy Preston, once NYT Crossword Clue
- Mediterranean country with 8,500 miles of coastline NYT Crossword Clue
- The Golden Bears of the N.C.A.A., familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.