We have the answer for That's a moray('s relative)! crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the That's a moray('s relative)! crossword clue answer below.
That’s a moray(‘s relative)! Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Adding up, say Crossword Clue
- Word before work or play Crossword Clue
- Dr. Wily’s nemesis, in classic video games Crossword Clue
- Computers that pair with Magic Keyboards Crossword Clue
- Buy-one-get-one-free offers, etc. Crossword Clue
- “that was a gr8 favor u just did 4 me” Crossword Clue
- Narcs on Crossword Clue
- Like many a covered bridge Crossword Clue
- Producer referred to as “Old Sourpuss” on the podcast U Talkin’ U2 to Me? Crossword Clue
- Talking animal in an iMessage thread Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MORAY (noun)
- family of brightly colored voracious eels of warm coastal waters; generally nonaggressive to humans but larger species are dangerous if provoked
- RELATIVE (noun)
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- a person related by blood or marriage
- RELATIVE (adjective)
- properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to’
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete
That should be all the information you need to solve for the That’s a moray(‘s relative)! crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.