Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “The ___ Mountain,” 1949 film whose theme music was composed by Nino Rota crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“The ___ Mountain,” 1949 film whose theme music was composed by Nino Rota Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “The ___ Mountain,” 1949 film whose theme music was composed by Nino Rota. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The ___ Mountain,” 1949 film whose theme music was composed by Nino Rota crossword clue should be:
- GLASS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLASS (noun)
- a mirror; usually a ladies’ dressing mirror.
- a small refracting telescope.
- GLASS (verb)
- enclose with glass.
- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Norway capital Crossword Clue
- Greek letter after Alpha Crossword Clue
- Mani-pedi center Crossword Clue
- ___ Moines, Iowa Crossword Clue
- Actress Mendes of “Ghost Rider” Crossword Clue
- “Someone Like You” singer Laurie Crossword Clue
- Cottage cheese alternative Crossword Clue
- Small bit Crossword Clue
- Loud thud in comics Crossword Clue
- 1973 film starring Magali Noel whose music was composed by Nino Rota Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.