Our Atlantic Crossword November 28, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue.
The Atlantic Crossword November 28, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Atlantic Crossword on 11/28/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another Atlantic Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of The Atlantic Crossword Answers.
- People with II at the end of their full name, briefly
- Electronic-cigarette precursor to the Elf Bar
- Mark who collaborated with Bruno Mars on "Uptown Funk"
- Certain double-punch boxing combo
- Blackjack player's opponent
- Material of a certain pair of shoes treasured by Elvis
- Northernmost U.S. state capital
- Walking-through-leaves onomatopoeia
- Lost momentum
- Actor James Earl or Tommy Lee
- "Saw logs" while sleeping
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), WSJ Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.