We have the answer for “The Birdcage” actor Nathan crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Birdcage” actor Nathan Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Birdcage” actor Nathan. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Birdcage” actor Nathan crossword clue should be:
- LANE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BIRDCAGE (noun)
- a cage in which a bird can be kept
- ACTOR (noun)
- a person who acts and gets things done
- a theatrical performer
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Cornish game ___ Crossword Clue
- Strong temptation Crossword Clue
- ___ top (sleeveless shirt) Crossword Clue
- ___-ray disc Crossword Clue
- ___ and gown (graduation attire) Crossword Clue
- “We dine well here in Camelot / We eat ham and jam and ___ a lot” (“Monty Python and the Holy Grail” lyrics) Crossword Clue
- Sound in “Old MacDonald Had a Farm” Crossword Clue
- 2013 film starring 45-Across as a woman searching for her son, for which she received her fifth Best Actress Oscar nomination Crossword Clue
- Much of Nevada Crossword Clue
- Inducing goosebumps Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.