We have the answer for “The Conners” actor who played Vietnam veteran Walter Sobchak in 34-Across (2 wds.) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Conners” actor who played Vietnam veteran Walter Sobchak in 34-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Conners” actor who played Vietnam veteran Walter Sobchak in 34-Across (2 wds.). This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Conners” actor who played Vietnam veteran Walter Sobchak in 34-Across (2 wds.) crossword clue should be:
- JOHNGOODMAN (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VETERAN (adjective)
- rendered competent through trial and experience
- VETERAN (noun)
- an experienced person who has been through many battles; someone who has given long service
- a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
- VIETNAM (noun)
- a prolonged war (1954-1975) between the communist armies of North Vietnam who were supported by the Chinese and the armies of South Vietnam who were supported by the United States
- a communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea; achieved independence from France in 1945
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Glamorous female singers Crossword Clue
- ___ flag (LGBTQ+ symbol) Crossword Clue
- Sound in an empty auditorium Crossword Clue
- “The Old Man” actor who played “The Dude” in 34-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Solitary Crossword Clue
- BeReal or Venmo, e.g. Crossword Clue
- “I don’t like the sound of that” (Hyph.) Crossword Clue
- “Titanic” actor Billy Crossword Clue
- Letter before dee Crossword Clue
- Showroom vehicle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.