We have the answer for ‘The God of Small Things’ author Arundhati crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘The God of Small Things’ author Arundhati Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘The God of Small Things’ author Arundhati. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘The God of Small Things’ author Arundhati crossword clue should be:
- ROY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
- THINGS (noun)
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Musubi meat Crossword Clue
- Gator relative Crossword Clue
- Sandwich cookie brand Crossword Clue
- Mothers of lambs Crossword Clue
- Beepers Crossword Clue
- Appear to be Crossword Clue
- Largest denomination of Islam Crossword Clue
- ‘You can say __ again!’ Crossword Clue
- Go in Crossword Clue
- ‘Sweet Love’ singer Baker Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.