We have the answer for “The Hill We Climb” poet who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Hill We Climb” poet who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Hill We Climb” poet who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds.. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Hill We Climb” poet who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- AMANDAGORMAN (12 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLIMB (verb)
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- go up or advance
- CLIMB (noun)
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- HILL (noun)
- United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- HILL (verb)
- form into a hill
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Hosiery material Crossword Clue
- ___ bomb (Manhattan Project’s subject) Crossword Clue
- ___ Williams (brand of Kentucky bourbon) Crossword Clue
- “You ___ like a rug!” Crossword Clue
- School whose athletes are the Trojans: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Put two and two together, in basic arithmetic Crossword Clue
- “Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole ___ Tree” (1973 song) Crossword Clue
- NBA player (1986-1998) who is one of only three in history with over 90% successful free throws: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Coordinate, as two people’s schedules Crossword Clue
- NBA player (1996-2015) who is one of only three in history with over 90% successful free throws: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.