We have the answer for The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Celebrate elasticity in latex Crossword Clue
- How might one force entry, murder getting a drink here? Crossword Clue
- Composition engaging swots, primarily, for example Crossword Clue
- Macerate a substance picked after first of apples, most of the time Crossword Clue
- Birds gripped, stuffing is awful Crossword Clue
- Poorly, eyelid on the blink after end of operation Crossword Clue
- Love of 10 pirouetted, often with some leaping Crossword Clue
- Leader briefly annexing capital of large country Crossword Clue
- Winter Olympian’s weapon Crossword Clue
- Turning to blusher initially, ladies preening without foundation? Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEADSTONE (noun)
- a stone that is used to mark a grave
- the central building block at the top of an arch or vault
- SCULPTURE (noun)
- creating figures or designs in three dimensions
- a three-dimensional work of plastic art
- SCULPTURE (verb)
- shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.