We have the answer for Turning to blusher initially, ladies preening without foundation? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Turning to blusher initially, ladies preening without foundation? crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Turning to blusher initially, ladies preening without foundation? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Glower about a cut that’s turned up in card game Crossword Clue
- Unclosed box is in front of class Crossword Clue
- Old pianist with cry of pain leaving Jack Sprat’s wife? Crossword Clue
- Distant workplace discussed by drunkard? Crossword Clue
- How might one force entry, murder getting a drink here? Crossword Clue
- Puncture in fizzy drink can sprayed around holiday location Crossword Clue
- God, a hand perhaps skyward? Crossword Clue
- Love of 10 pirouetted, often with some leaping Crossword Clue
- Winter Olympian’s weapon Crossword Clue
- Third rock’s troubles irreversible, first of all: very sad about that Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOUNDATION (noun)
- education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- lowest support of a structure
- INITIALLY (adverb)
- at the beginning
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Turning to blusher initially, ladies preening without foundation? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.